Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Last Hurrah!

I took the decorations down today... it seemed a good idea as my cleaning lady was due.
It made me reminisce a bit about them.


The fairy on the top of the tree was dressed by my Mother, who died in 1970. She is used every year still although she is at least 45 years old now.


The little house in the centre here was mine when I was little so it is about 75 years old now. The pink celluloid fairy was made by by niece as a teenager. There is another one but I have to repair that as all her limbs fell off as I was about to add her this year! Just needs a new elastic band.


This is Miss Teddy do you like her beautiful sparkly dress. She thinks she is top bear in that!
Be good in your boxes and I might let you all out again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment